New Student Registration
Call the office 415-435-7840 to schedule a registration appointment.
Registration will not be complete without required documentation.
What to Bring?
- Proof of Age-child's birth certificate (original or copy)
- Parent ID-original driver's license or passport
- Proof of Immunization-the most up to date print out from your pediatrician
Note: By California state law, a child will not be able to attend school without proof of current immunizations.
- Proofs of Residency- One ORIGINAL DOCUMENT from Category 1 & Category 2
- Utility service contract, statement of receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- CURRENT PROPERTY TAX BILL with parent/guardian's name and property address, indicating homeowner's exemption; or
- CURRENT RENTAL OR LEASE AGREEMENT:parent/guardian's name and address, as well as manager or owner's name and phone number (Note: If your lease has gone to "month to month", you must bring a current letter from the Landlord stating that you still live at that address and including the date, address and names of parent/guardian