2022-2023 RUSD REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
If you are registering a new student for K-8, please follow these instructions:
3rd-5th grade (Bel Aire School): register here or call 415-388-7100
6th-8th grade (Del Mar School): please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 415-435-1468.
Below are instructions and a description of documents you will need in order to be prepared to complete online registration:
- Please check your home address against RUSD District Boundaries Your child must reside within the RUSD boundaries.
- Your child must be 5 years-old by September 1st to be eligible for kindergarten enrollment.
- Be prepared to upload the necessary documents which are outlined here.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions for K-8.
If you are registering a new student for PreK, please register here
Reed School is excited to offer PreK beginning in fall 2022. The State of California has designed a multi-year phase-in model which will provide pre-kindergarten for all 4-year-olds by the 2025-26 school year. Below are instructions and a description of documents you will need in order to be prepared to complete online registration:
- Place of Residence: Please ensure your home address lies within these boundaries.
- Age Requirements: Your child must turn 5 years old on or between September 2, 2022 and June 2, 2023 to be eligible for the 2022-23 school year.
- Registration: If you meet the above criteria, be prepared to upload the following documents outlined here.
Please review Frequently Asked Questions for PreK