Hello Del Mar Parents,
Welcome new and returning families to the 2021-22 School Year at Del Mar! At the Del Mar PTA, we look forward to the continued challenge of creatively continuing the RUSD PTA’s mission - to enrich the lives of our children and parent community - in these unprecedented times. We typically do this through coordinating special school and community programs, parent education events, organizing parent volunteers, and providing support to teachers and staff…this year may not be completely back to normal yet, but we still plan to fulfill our mission!
Please consider supporting our PTA by:
- Becoming a member! Sign-up here.
- Attend a (for now, virtual) Del Mar PTA meeting. Monthly meetings are open to all PTA members. Meetings are typically the second Thursday of the month from 9:00-10:00 AM - please check school news and the school calendar here for any changes and email me for virtual meeting information at DelMarPTASiteChair@gmail.com.
- Join our volunteer list! We are still sorting out what the year will look like, but are always happy to welcome PTA members who – similar to last year - can be creative and flexible as public health orders change! Let me know if you would like to help out, and we can keep you posted on opportunities as they arise.
- Choicelunch - Order lunch for your kids! A small portion of every lunch purchased supports PTA programs.
- Order Spirit Wear - Have your child show off their school spirit with Del Mar sweatshirts, sweatpants, masks, PJs and more all available to be ordered online.
I also welcome any questions - please do not hesitate to contact me or another PTA committee member with any questions or feedback.
Thank you for your support of Del Mar and The Reed Union School District!
Del Mar PTA Site Chair