REED ELEMENTARY 2021-2022
REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
(RUSD does not offer Transitional Kindergarten)
NEW STUDENT online registration for the 2021-2022 school year begins on January 26
Please check back here on January 26 for the registration link
Before beginning the registration process:
- Please check your home address against the RUSD District Boundaries. Your child must reside within the RUSD boundaries
- Your child must be 5 years-old by September 1st, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten enrollment
If your student complies with the above requirements, the process is as follows:
- Click on the Pre-Registration link above starting January 26
- Upload the necessary documents which are outlined here
- After the documents are approved, you will receive an email from Actionaly with a link to complete the second part of the registration process. This may take a few days - we thank you for your patience as we will be processing a large amount of registrations. Be on the lookout for the email from Actionaly and complete the required information in a timely manner. Your child will not be fully registered until this part of the process is complete.
If you don’t see an email from Actionaly after a week, and you have checked your spam folder, please reach out to the Reed School front office
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions Page for more information.