Please help support the RUSD by ensuring that Student Emergency Cards are up to date. In the event that both parents are out of town, we encourage you to appoint a temporary guardian and notify the school office. If you appoint someone while you are out of town, the office must receive this information in writing.
- You and your children should have a plan for how students will be picked up from school.
- Go to the following radio stations for news updates, do not call schools:
- BEARS: 840 AM
- KCBS: 740 AM
- KGO: 810 AM
- Staff will be deployed to their appointed position to ensure the safety of our children.
- Students will be supervised and waiting in the pre-arranged assembly area on each campus.
- In the unlikely event of a disaster release, a parent/guardian photo ID is required.
- Upon arriving on campus, parents will be directed to the Student Request Tables at your child’s school.
- ONLY authorized persons are allowed to pick up a student.
- Staff runners will bring each student to the Reunification Area where he/she will be released to the parent or authorized person.