Emergency Preparedness & Student Release
- You and your children should have a plan for how students will be picked up from school
- Go to the following radio stations for news updates, do not call schools:
- BEARS: 840 AM
- KCBS: 740 AM
- KGO: 810 AM
- Staff will be deployed to their appointed position to ensure the safety of our children.
- Students will be supervised and waiting in the pre-arranged assembly area on each campus.
- In the unlikely event of a disaster release, a parent/guardian photo ID is required.
- Upon arriving to campus, parents will be directed to the Student Request Tables at your child’s school.
- ONLY authorized persons are allowed to pick up a student.
- Staff runners will bring each student to the Reunification Area where he/she will be released to the parent or authorized person.