• Emergency Cards / Parent or Guardian Absence from Home

    Please help support RUSD by ensuring that Student Emergency Cards are up to date. In the event that both parents are out of town, we encourage you to appoint a temporary guardian and notify the school office. If you appoint someone while you are out of town, the office must receive this information in writing.