- E-mail is the best form of communication.
- Once the day gets started, teachers may not get a chance to check it again until the end of the day! If you have an emergency during the day and need to let your teacher know about it, please CALL the office and they will contact your child's teacher. (415) 435-7840.
- Most of the communication you receive from the school will be sent via email.
- A red folder will be sent home on Fridays with student class work and parent information. Please remember to remove the work, sign or fill out any papers that need to be sent back to school, and return the folder the following Friday.
- For more information visit the Reed Handbook.