Arrival and Dismissal
• RUSD encourages families to walk, bike, or carpool to school.
• Morning yard supervision begins at 8:00 am for all K-2 students.
• Morning carline ends promptly at 8:25.
• Kindergarten begins promptly at 8:25. If you arrive after 8:25, please check in with the office.
• Daily dismissal is at 2:40.
• Every Wednesday (minimum day) students are dismissed at 1:40.
Tables (inside the front gate)
• If you plan to pick up your student on foot, you will meet them at the front gate near the lunch tables. Please be ready to show your parent ID badge.
Upper Car Line (by the back parking lot)
To help carline move quickly and safely, please:
• Make sure to clearly display your car sign with child’s name and grade level.
• Do not get out of your car. We will help your child into the car.
• Please do not use your cell phone.
• A Reed staff member will escort Kindergarten children to the bus.
• Bus Aides will make sure that children get on the correct bus.
• Make sure that your child has their bus pass attached to their tote!
BTCCC and Parks and Rec Classes
• Teachers are given lists of students going to after school childcare (BTCCC) and classes (The Ranch)
• Students attending BTCCC will meet at the blue handball wall on the blacktop.
• Students attending after school clubs will meet by the large pillars behind the office.
• If you find it necessary to pick up your child before school ends (for doctor appointments, etc.) please go to the office to sign out. Our office staff will contact the classroom and your child will meet you at the office.