AM Carline at Reed School Sponsored by PTA
Drop Off Time: 8:00 to 8:30 am
Start Date: Friday, August 25th"
· Turn to Kleinert Way from Tiburon Blvd.
· Cars will line up in the RIGHT lane on Kleinert Way.
· The LEFT lane is for through traffic and BTCCC ONLY.
· The Upper Carline Drop Off Zone is across from the teachers’ parking lot.
**Please note the lower carline drop off zone near BTCCC will NOT be used**· Wait politely and patiently in the right lane until you have reached the Upper Carline Drop Off Zone.
· There will be parent volunteers waiting curbside to release children from cars.
· When approaching the upper line, have your children's items at the ready (totes in hands / backpacks on) and say your goodbyes.
· When the volunteer opens the curbside door have children unbuckled and ready to exit.
· Children will proceed to the staff-monitored playground until the school bell rings.
· Be polite to fellow drivers and carline volunteers.
· DO NOT exit your car for any reason while waiting/dropping off.
· No texting or phone use is permitted.
· Do not allow children to exit the car without a volunteer at your car door
· Many find it helpful to move non-Reed siblings carseats to the position behind the driver, so their Reed child can sit on the passenger side and quickly exit the car when the curbside door is opened.
· If your child is upset or will not exit the car, please be prepared to move out of carline to park and walk your child into school.
· Be aware that the BTCCC parents will be coming and going, so please be accommodating while waiting in line.
· When driving on Klienert Way, please observe the speed limit – slow down!
· There is no parking in the staff lot across from the Upper Carline Drop Off Zone.
· Be cautious of pedestrians at all cross walks, teachers crossing from the parking lot and the sidewalk area on Lyford.
For more information on the afternoon car line: http://rusdhandbooks.weebly.com/#15b