AM Carline at Reed School Sponsored by PTA
Drop Off Time: 8:00 to 8:25 am
Start Date: Friday, August 23, 2019"
· Turn to Kleinert Way from Tiburon Blvd.
· Cars will line up in the RIGHT lane on Kleinert Way.
· The LEFT lane is for through traffic and BTCCC ONLY.
· The Carline Drop Off Zone is across from the teachers’ parking lot.
**Please note the drop off zone near BTCCC will NOT be used**· Wait politely and patiently in the right lane until you have reached the Carline Drop Off Zone.
· There will be parent volunteers waiting curbside to release children from cars.
· When approaching the drop off zone, have your children's items at the ready (totes in hands / backpacks on) and say your goodbyes.
· When the volunteer opens the curbside door have children unbuckled and ready to exit.
· Children will proceed to the staff-monitored playground until the school bell rings.
**For the safety of students, please do not leave your child at carline after the volunteers close the gate at 8:25am. Find street parking and walk your child to the office.**
· Be polite to fellow drivers and carline volunteers.
· DO NOT exit your car for any reason while waiting/dropping off.
· No texting or phone use is permitted.
· Do not allow children to exit the car without a volunteer at your car door
· Many find it helpful to move non-Reed siblings carseats to the position behind the driver, so their Reed child can sit on the passenger side and quickly exit the car when the curbside door is opened.
· If your child is upset or will not exit the car, please be prepared to move out of carline to park and walk your child into school.
· Be aware that the BTCCC parents will be coming and going, so please be accommodating while waiting in line.
· When driving on Klienert Way, please observe the speed limit – slow down!
· There is no parking in the staff lot across from the Carline Drop Off Zone.
· Be cautious of pedestrians at all cross walks, teachers crossing from the parking lot and the sidewalk area on Lyford.
· The upper gate is for carline drop offs ONLY - Parents are not allowed to walk and drop kids off at that gate. Please walk your child around to the lower main entrance gate.
For more information on the afternoon car line: http://rusdhandbooks.weebly.com/#15b